- What is Fundación del Valle's mission?
- What does it mean that Fundación del Valle is committed to values of transparency and efficiency?
- What does it mean that Fundación del Valle is an "Accredited NGO, specializing in education" recognised by la Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional para el Desarrollo del Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores y de Cooperación?
- What does it mean that Fundación del Valle will contribute to the institutional strengthening of local partners?
- In what sectors is Fundación del Valle involved?
- Does Fundación del Valle work directly with local populations?
- What do you do in Spain?
- Why do you focus on the field of education?
- How is Fundación del Valle financed?
- Are donations to Fundación del Valle tax deductible?
- How can I help?
- How do I know that my donation will reach those in most need?
- How can I become a volunteer?
- Why should I make myself a Friend of Fundación del Valle?
- How can I request information on Fundación del Valle
Our mission is to carry out social initiatives with a priority component that is educational in nature, aimed at the education of young people and children, the cultural promotion of women, the implementation of programs of cooperation for development and the promotion of volunteerism. The direct beneficiaries of our projects are women, young people and children.
At Fundación del Valle, we want our donors and finance providers to know firsthand how their contributions are being used. We therefore regularly publish our audit reports and our report on activities so that information is available at all times.
Here we make available, documents relating to our Statutes, our latest Annual reports, recent Audit Reports and Our Code of Transparency and Good Governance for your consultation.
3. What does it mean that Fundación del Valle is an "Accredited NGO, specializing in education" recognised by la Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional para el Desarrollo del Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores y de Cooperación?
This qualification is an official certification of quality and management capacity which provides a guarantee of transparency and professionalism of our work, one more reason to trust in Fundación del Valle. It will be possible to undertake more far-reaching interventions to be implemented within four years.
We promote the institutional strengthening of the local institutions and partners we work with. As such, with the support of our technicians and our local partners, we train people in the areas where we work and foster leadership among them. We encourage the building of communities and associations that can serve as a tool to defend their identity, their culture, interests and future.
Our areas of activity are mainly focused on two sectors: Cooperation for Development Projects and Projects Promoting the Education of Women. You can find out more on What we do.
The Fundación del Valle team and local partners work in the communities with a presence on the ground; where we have projects, there are also our local partners with whom we cooperate closely.
In Spain we run projects for the Educational Promotion of Women aimed at educating and training young people through a comprehensive programme of activities, so that they are committed to strong and enduring values. We also conduct information projects aimed at raising public awareness about the reality of the communities where we work. You can get more information on What we do.
Because we believe that education is the key to eradicating poverty and achieving national development. In this way, we contribute to achieving the second Millennium Goal: Achieve universal primary education.
Fundación del Valle accepts all donations, whether public or private, applicable to a particular purpose or without specific purpose, provided that the purpose requested by the donor meets the values and mission of Fundación del Valle. Based on our commitment for transparency, we publish the details of our funders annually, see here.
By supporting Fundación del Valle you will receive a number of benefits such as a 25% rebate of the tax base of income tax (35% in the case of corporations) in accordance with Law 49/2002 of 23 December on Taxation Regulations for Non-Profit entities and fiscal incentives.
You can help in many ways. Make a donation, become a Friend of Fundación del Valle, sponsorship, etc. To learn how, see the section "Help us"
At Fundación del Valle we are concerned that your support reaches those who need it most and that the maximum is derived from your contribution. We regularly send out information in many ways (blogs, news, Newsletter) on how our projects are going. We also have monitoring reports from both local partners and our own expatriates and technicians who travel to the site to check on the status of the projects.
- Because ... I have concerns for solidarity and I want to channel them through a trusted NGO such as Fundación del Valle.
- Because ... I share the social, moral and transcendent vision of aid for the development of people
- Because ... I also believe that the concepts of 'Person', 'Family' and 'Society' are basic to any approach to aid
- Because ... I also believe that "education is the way to peace", an essential social good, a universal human right, that education is key to fighting poverty and to a country's development.