- The STRATEGIES of our actions in terms of cooperation for development
- The TRANSVERSE PRINCIPALS underlying all projects
- EVALUATION of projects implemented
- Construction and equipping of educational facilities for children. Teacher training and curriculum development. Schooling and educational assistance programmes.
Our projects are aimed at facilitating and enhancing child education. To this end we support the construction and equipping of schools, teacher training, the implementation of school meal schemes and provision of scholarship programmes. We also build awareness among parents that they need to give more support to their children, so achieving a 95% reduction in truancy among the student population targeted by the projects.
- Vocational training programmes for young people and programmes supporting their entry into the job market
Vocational training programmes for young people and programmes to support their entry into the job market promote the implementation of Leadership Committees, Vocational Training Centres and Job Placement Programmes which promote employment. The ultimate goal of these projects is that these young people are able to achieve a decent job that enables them to generate income.
- Literacy programmes, training and enhancing the socio-economic status of women in vulnerable situations
The literacy and training programs enable women to develop skills to escape the cycle of poverty in which they find themselves. Getting trained, generating income, improving their quality of life and promoting improvements in the lives of their family: this contributes to the sustainable development of their community.
- Development of productive processes in rural areas through technical assistance, training and vocational development to enable food security
With these projects, we seek to create a system of agricultural and commercial production which is sustainable and environmentally friendly, to improve the living conditions of beneficiary communities. This ensures food security, income generation and stable, quality and productive employment, the promotion of human rights especially of women's rights, and promoting domestic hygiene and environmental health.
- Projects to raise awareness in Spanish society
Awareness campaigns carried out in Spain are organized around documentaries, photo exhibitions and conferences. Through these tools we aim to invite social reflection and awareness, on the premise that educating today's young people will determine their social behaviour as the professionals of tomorrow.
- Social sustainability. The strengthening of the social fabric. Development actions will broadly promote the strengthening of civil society and enhance the role of women in the process of social change. The goal is to respect the social, economic, political and cultural rights of every citizen.
- Empowerment of women. The reduction of inequality between women and men, promoting the cultural integration and promotion of women throughout the identification, formulation, monitoring and evaluation processes of our interventions.
- Environmental sustainability. The balance between humans and nature. Human development depends largely on respect for natural cycles, the proper management of resources and the conservation of biodiversity .
- Cultural identity. All peoples have the right to respect for their own development model, constructed collectively and based on their own cultural values.
Here we publish some evaluation reports of various projects executed by the Foundation and its local partners (spanish reports).
- Informe de evaluación JCCM-FUNDAP 2006
- Informe de evaluación FdV-Fieca 2008
- Informe de evaluación JCyL-CIDEP 2009
- Informe de evaluación JCyL-CIDEP 2008
- Informe de evaluación Ayto. Madrid-CIDEP 2008
- Informe de evaluación AECID-CEPROD 2007
- Informe de evaluación AECID-CEPROD 2009
- Informe de evaluación Ayto. Sevilla-Ditunga 2009