The program 'Educating for Solidarity' offers students, as well as the entire educational community (including families), additional training for school planning, which we think is necessary for the integral development of people. The program supports teachers to educate in behaviors, attitudes and skills that will help the students to become a caring person, responsible and able to empathize with other realities, in orden to becoming part of changes that succeed in improving the vulnerable situation of others.
Why offer an Education for Solidarity Program?
- is an attitude
- should be an essential part in the consciousness of the person
- is an ethical value
- Because parents and schools principals request this kind of training based in solid values
- The school must ask itself: How are we contributing in the education of solidarity people?
- The entire educational community, including families
- Fundación del Valle offer this Program as:
- activities that are perfomed throughout the year
- adapted to the needs of each school
- according to the student profile and level of awareness
- The Program is part of the Education for Development as a tool to help form consciences about changing the world
Mission, Vision and Aims
Mission: Training and awareness on solidarity, social, civic and environmental values, through activities that contribute to the eradication of poverty.
Vision: Adults trained and aware of social, solidarity, civic and environmental values, learned and acquired in the pre school education phase, which have been so internalized that they are able to reflect and transmit these values in all aspects of their life.
Aims: Fundación del Valle is a pioneer and leader in this type of project and has a long experience in dealing with groups of families and other stakeholders.
Areas of Activity
- Module I: Educating in Solidarity
- Module II: By volunteering, we add smiles
- Modulo III: Integral Development of human being
Each module includes a series of activities of different duration: 6 classes, with interactive and learning activities (two per quarter per module). Annual Activity: Volunteer Week (Nac / intl.).
Who is it aimed at
Tax advantages 2011-2012: 35% of the tax payable / 25% in the case of Individuals.
'New Law of Patronage' which provides significant tax advantages for private donors: 70% (pending of approval).